On the 25th May changes to the UK data protection laws are taking place.
To keep you up to date on charity news we would like to continue sending you our newsletters.
In order to keep receiving our updates please resubscribe here.
The EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) allows you to have more transparency in how your personal data is collected and used.
Data Protection is extremely important to The Butterfly Tree:
- We only the data we collect to contact our donors, supporters and volunteers
- We have never sold data to third parties.
- We hold limited information on the orphans we are sponsoring for Child Protection and Safeguarding
- To ensure compliance with GDPR we are asking that all our subscribers who receive our secure electronic newsletters resubscribe
The following have been updated in advance of the 25th May
- Child Protection Safeguarding Policy_The Butterfly Tree Charity_March_2018
- Volunteer Code of Conduct_The Butterfly Tree Charity_Marxh_2018
Thanks for your continued support.