THE BUTTERFLY TREE CHARITY, FOUNDED IN 2006, TRANSFORMS THE LIVES OF ORPHANS AND VULNERABLE PEOPLE LIVING IN RURAL ZAMBIA, DECIMATED BY THE HIV AND AIDS PANDEMIC. WE PROVIDE CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION, FEEDING PROGRAMMES, HEALTH AND EDUCATION FACILITIES, MEDICAL AND SPORTS EQUIPMENT. WE FUND MALARIA PREVENTION, SUSTAINABLE INCOME-GENERATING COMMUNITY PROJECTS, SPECIAL EDUCATION AND AN ORPHAN SUPPORT PROGRAMME. ALL FUNDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE CAUSE. NO ADMINISTRATION FEES ARE DEDUCTED. ALL MEMBERS ARE VOLUNTEERS.
A donation will make a huge difference to those who only need the essentials in life…
Jane Kaye-Bailey - Founder
SOME OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- Supporting over 10,000 orphans
- Education and building projects in 43 schools
- Special Education in rural schools
- Advanced 17 health centres
- Providing safe water to 20,000 people
- Successful malaria prevention programme
- Providing HIV and AIDS Prevention programmes
- Funding treatment for sick children
- Sustainable income-generating enterprises
- Constructed 110 community houses.
More about our work and achievements - Click Here