THE BUTTERFLY TREE CHARITY, FOUNDED IN 2006, SUPPORTS ORPHANS AND RURAL COMMUNITIES IN ZAMBIA DECIMATED BY THE HIV AND AIDS PANDEMIC – PROVIDING SAFE WATER & SANITATION, FEEDING PROGRAMMES, IMPROVED HEALTH AND EDUCATION FACILITIES, MALARIA PREVENTION, SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY PROJECTS AND AN ORPHAN SUPPORT PROGRAMME – ALL FUNDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE CAUSE – NO ADMINISTRATION FEES ARE DEDUCTED – ALL MEMBERS ARE VOLUNTEERS.
A donation will make a huge difference to those who only need the essentials in life…
Jane Kaye-Bailey - Founder
SOME OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- Supporting over 7,000 orphans
- Education and building projects in 30 schools
- Special Education in rural schools
- Advanced 11 health centres
- Providing safe water to 12,000 people
- Funding malaria prevention programme
- Providing HIV and AIDS Prevention programmes
- Funding treatment for sick children
- Sustainable income-generating enterprises
- Constructed 85 community houses.
More about our work and achievements - Click Here